Practical Mysticism with Dr. Z Budapest, a master class on leadership, deepening circle skills and ethics.
For details and registration go to:
In the Red Crone’s Temple of Women’s Mysteries we deep dive into practices that open us to the inherent source of vast wisdom within. We connect with the bliss of devotion and with the Spirit in our hearts, utterly wild and free. We align with the dignity and grace of the feminine warrior, and we touch infinite compassion, silence and beauty beyond measure.
The basis for all spiritual exploration in our Women’s Temple group is the insight of that which we long for… is who we already are. Thus our practice is not towards a goal of attainment in the future, it is a process of melting, of unraveling the wisdom and beauty already inherent in each woman. And there is no more powerful place to do that then in a circle of conscious women.
We do it together. And together we evoke real awakening, transformation that lasts — Goddess spiritual practice becomes a life style. We all contribute in co-creating an aura of the Great Mother, which again provides each sister with a powerful transmission of grace and awakening. It holds us as we dive deeper into the essence and pure beauty of who we are.
In the Women’s Red Culture we talk, we eat, we dance, we pray, we melt with our innermost beauty and with each other, as we tap into authentic spiritual connection.
Instead of enforcing the status quo by focusing on our problems and personal shortcomings, this Women’s Temple group practices connect us with truth beyond our fears and limited self-images.
The Red Crone’s Temple of Women’s Mysteries is a space where we come to mirror, celebrate and empower each other. A space where we can drop our masks, and let the beauty of our authentic face be seen in all its glory, pain, passion and vulnerability.
In this training, you will learn the art of Womanist Leadership and all the how-to’s of facilitating an ongoing Women’s Temple group. You will gain insights into the background theory of women’s group dynamics as well as have the opportunity to practice Womanist Leadership and to receive constructive feedback.
The principles of Feminist Leadership can be applied to all areas of life; so even if you are not sure if you want to lead a group, this training will benefit you. You will have an in-depth experience of the ground breaking Wise Women approach and of the benefits of being part of a Women’s Temple group.
Topics we will cover include:
- How to set and communicate the right intention for the group.
- How to create a safe and deep framework for the group.
- How to honor the flow of the group as well as keeping the focus and depth.
- The being/doing dynamic of Feminist Leadership.
- Pitfalls of Women’s groups.
- In depth study and background theory of Women’s Mysteries and much, much more.
The learning process is a carefully balanced mix of theory and experiential transformation.
Many of the practices are dynamic and interactive (e.g dance, dyads, respectful touch), but we will also spend time in silence and inner contemplation.
You will leave the training with a plan for creating your own group, or if you already are part of one, you will bring back ideas of how you can deepen your practice together. It is even wonderful to come as a group, as the training will give you a common ground of understanding for what you will create together.
This training is for Women:
- Feeling called to awaken and embody Feminist brilliance, for real.
- Wanting to explore Feminist Leadership and learn the art of leading a Women’s Temple Group.
- Who want to rejuvenate and have a deep dive into Feminist spiritual practices.
- You will gather an abundance of tools and insights into what Woman’s Spirituality is while reconnecting with the softness and radiant glow of your whole body and being.
You will leave this Training with:
- Total revitalization of body, mind, and heart.
- Deepened intimacy with all that is sacred, within and around you.
- A clear connection to your own feminine essence and inner guidance.
- An empowered understanding of how to live Goddess Leadership in all aspects of life.
- An undeniable sense of being connected with all things.
- A deeper sense of purpose in work, relationship, and life.
- Inner peace, self-acceptance, and compassion for yourself and others.
- Skills to start and sustain a Women’s Temple group.
- A firmly claimed seat in a both global and timeless circle of conscious women.
The training is facilitated by Dr. Zsuzsanna Budapest, founder of the Women’s Spirituality Movement, and some sessions will include leadership by members of the Susan B. Anthony Coven Number One team.
Location is in Santa Cruz County and details are given after registration. Limited to 20 in-person attendees. Online attendees unlimted.